Who is collecting data?
Bc. Richard Kalužík
based Tyršova 126, 664 34 Kuřim
What data and for what purpose are we collecting
Inquiry of services
We are collecting in our inquiry form your name, e-mail and company name. For future performance of the contract, in order to prepare solution and price proposal, and for our communication.
To fulfill orders of our products or services we need to collect data for it’s smooth execution. Among the data belong: name, e-mail, phone number, billing address, mailing address, eventually company name, IN and VAT ID.
Based on your consent to the processing of personal data we are collecting your e-mail and name to send you mails with information about our products, articles and everything connected to our website.
How long we keep the data
- Filling of inquiry form: 1 year.
- Order: for a period specified by law.
- Not until your consent is withdrawn. Maximum 5 years.
Who is processing the data
- Bc. Richard Kalužík (IN: 03729117, based Tyršova 126, 664 34 Kuřim), who is the owner of this website.
- Company MailerLite (based Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania), who are providing mailing service.
- Persons involved in delivery of goods / services / payments on the basis of a contract.
What are your rights and whom can I contact
- Ask us what data are we processing for what purpose how long and who has access to it.
- You can request a correction or deleting of these data.
- You can request end of sending e-mails. You can always unsubscribe by yourself in footer of every email.
- If you believe that we process your data in violation of applicable laws, please contact us.
- If you are not satisfied with your complaint, you can file a complaint with Office for Personal Data Protection.